Re: (oops) loading pcmcia eth0 II

Micha Kersloot wrote:

> Michael Roark wrote:
> >
> > /lib/modules/2.0.30/pcmcia/3c589_cs.o: unresolved symbol . . .
> > <snip> (there are several lines of this)
>
> Looks like you've got diverent versions of the Kernel and the pcmcia
> modules
That would tie in with my experiences - you need to redo both the pcmcia
modules and the kernel at the same time - no idea why...

I use make-kpkg for both, then dpkg -i with the resultant .deb files -
it even sorts out lilo for me ;-)

--
Ian Stuart
Medicine & Veterinary Medicine Computing Support

              http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~kiz/

LandRovers - a 50-year-old stop-gap that has become the most successful
             4x4 production vehicle in the world.