retract PPP Peer Question (oops!) Everything's OK now

I posted a message the other day on a problem pinging the DNS for my ISP.  The problem ended up being inaccurate documentation from my ISP on the nameserver addresses - can you believe it?! (Actually you probably can).  When I actually checked the DNS entries on my windows machine at work they didn't jibe with the documentation I was working from at home.

I'm now wired up to the rest of the world on my Linux box - All is well!  Next - Netscape installation!  Does anyone have an opinion on using the mail package that comes with Netscape communicator?

-Thanks again to all those who helped.
Chip Grandits