Re: Mesa

>> Does anyone have any idea how long until Mesa3.0 libraries will be debianized?
>> (Appararently it is req'd by the latest version of Blender. :(..... ).

 When they are out of beta, I guess. It's pretty easy to compile them
 yourself though, just put them in /usr/local/lib and put a
 LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib before executing Blender.

 About Blender: it has far too many buttons & widgets and needs
 some serious studying, I find C much easier to lear ;)

	--j