Debian Linux TV System Card

Some one was asking about getting a TV Card to work on their Debian System,
last week, I think. Anyway ran accross this from Freshmeat and thought I would
share it with the list and maybe the person asking about getting the TV to
work
on Debian....

subject: kwintv 0.4.3
added by: dabman <dabman@gmx.de>
date: 06/17/98
kwintv 0.4.3 has been released. Changes in this version include:

o additioal setup dialogs for snap shots, aspect ratio and general options.
o snap shots can be saved as jpeg or pnm files.

kwintv is a KDE application based on the bttv-driver by Ralph Metzler.
kwintv allows you to watch TV in a window on your PC screen. It has
more or less the same abilities as xtvscreen which is included in the
bttv-driver package, but it is based on Qt, a C++ GUI application
framework by Troll Tech and it's integrated in the K Desktop Environment.

o Download Source
(<ftp://www.mathematik.uni-kl.de/pub/Sources/misc/programs/kwintv-0.4.3.tgz
>ftp://www.mathematik.uni-kl.de/pub/Sources/misc/programs/kwintv-0.4.3.tgz)
o Download Binary