Squid

Hi All,

I am using Squid as my web cache and I have been playing reound with the
cachemgr script that come with Squid, but I can't seem to get it to work
properly, for some of the functions that can be selected when using this cgi
script it seems to want a password but everyone I try seems to be incorrect,  I
have lookes at the docs for squid and they say to create a user called cache
and use the password you assign to that user, but that doesn't seem to work..
Any ideas??

Regards

Graham