Re: Please clarify...

On Wed, 17 Jun 1998 CHUCK@URIACC.URI.EDU wrote:

> Can you give me or point me to 1.1 to 1.2 to 1.3, or 1.1 to 1.3,
> upgrade instructions? Thanks.

imo, you'd be better off waiting for hamm (2.0) to be released - or
order a pre-release hamm CD (there are several people who sell them...i
think netgod - johnie@netgod.net - burns unstable CDs on request).

hamm isn't released yet, but it is stable and high quality.  it works.

anyway, the autoup.sh script should be able to upgrade you from 1.1 to
2.0 without a problem...i know it was used to do that a few months ago,
but i don't think a buzz upgrade has been tested since then (not many
people are still running 1.1)

craig

--
craig sanders