Re: GECM.COM: Delivery Notification: Delivery has failed

Some time around  Sun, 14 Jun 1998 18:42:38 EDT,
         Paul Miller wrote:

 > Either debian.org or someone on this list has or relays to a system called
 > 'gecm.com'.  I've been receiving lots of messages saying that a delivery
 > has failed, which is not true.
 >
 > These messages are usually over a day later than when I sent them, have
 > been successfully received by the destination, and sometimes they've even
 > replied!
 >
 > .. so if this is your server, please fix it!

You should direct such complaints to listmaster@debian.org .  They can unsub
the offending subscriber.  Posting this to the list is kind of pointless.

--
Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
Igor Grobman           igor@debian.org                 igor@igoria.net