Re: Help w/ Linux install

In article <[🔎] 358172BB.4CEA1094@asc.edu> you wrote:
: I have a question which I can not seem to find an answer from the online
: documentation, FAQs, etc.
:
: I would like to install Linux on a PC which has 3, 2-GB partitions.
: Partition C contains my required corporate (ugh) Microsoft Software.
:
: Partition D holds the Debian distribution and Partition E is empty. I
: would like to install Linux on the E partition. Is there any way I can
: specify access to that specific partition when I am installing from a
: floppy?

Yes. But after installing you probably won't have an E partition in
DOZE anymore as Microsnoft's product won't understand the ext2 file
system.

Right,

							MartinS