Re: gnus

>> "BH" == Bob Hilliard <hilliard@flinet.com> writes:

BH> However, it appears that gnus wants the opposite from the Debian
BH> standard.  BS will scroll back one page.  Now that I know that, I
BH> don't care if gnus thinks it's backwards - it will work for me.

Add this to your .gnus . Sorry, don't know how to make this into one
definition. I just cut&paste my elisp.

;; Make DEL scroll up one page
(add-hook
    'gnus-summary-mode-hook
        (function
           (lambda ()
		(define-key gnus-summary-mode-map "\C-d" 'gnus-summary-prev-page))))

;; Make BS scroll back one line (IMHO nice to use together with RET)
(add-hook
    'gnus-summary-mode-hook
        (function
           (lambda ()
		(define-key gnus-summary-mode-map '(delete) 'gnus-summary-scroll-down))))

Ciao,
	Martin