Little Screwy smal tincy bug I'm gonna feal real dumb about

For some reason my box excepts nil for connections. I found and removed
the all pariniod from my /etc/hosts.deny and added ALL to hosts.allow
and still it dosn't help. I noted that my xinitd also has some problems
wiht haveing no listing but for ports like echo and local things. little
help would be apreiacted. I hate useing a hotmail account when I have a
perfectly good dedicated connection to my Debian 2.0 box. Also, perhaps
someone could fill me in on just what the 'slick' distrabution is that
is coming out along side Ham and after bo?

-p

J. Steinbrecher