3 questions

1. What's the difference between hamm (frozen) and slink?

2. Where is the xload package in hamm (frozen)? Several weeks before I
could find it but when I selected, it gave me some kind of dependency
error. And I can't even find it in my newly updated package list (in
dselect).

3. I've read discussions about Stampede Linux on Slashdot the other day,
and somebody metioned about apt in debian. I can't find it in hamm
(frozen) which is within my expectation. I know it won't be out until
2.1, but since somebody already used it, so I think it must be
somewhere...

TIA

Dennis