LyX

I have an old version of LyX on my bo system that I know I loaded off the
official 1.3.1 CD.  I wanted to get the source package for LyX off the hamm
directory on the ftp site but I can't find it.  If fact LyX doesn't seem to
be listed in the packages file for hamm, slink, or even bo!  What happened
to LyX.?  It isn't under editors, or txt..  I can always go to the LyX site
and get the latest source and build it, but I can't believe there isn't a
debian package for LyX.

PS when you tell me where it is on your ftp site, and I find it, I'll know
I went temporally insane.