Hamm upgrade to Slink

Now that hamm has been frozen I'm starting to miss the routine of
playing with new packages on my home system. :-)  So I was playing
with the idea of upgrading to slink and running that.

Unlike the upgrade from bo to hamm, I can find no docs/readme's on a
hamm to slink upgrade.  Can someone who is running slink fill me in on
a couple of things?

First, how buggy is slink?  I'll be upgrading a home system so it's
not like it's a critical box, but I'm not the most experienced Linuxer
and was curious about this.  Secondly, what's involved with the exact
hamm to slink upgrade?  Is there any dramatic library upgrades?  Is it
just a matter of dpkg'ing the new slink packages?

Any and all info/advice would be greatly appreciated; thanks in
advance.

--
 Regards,                |Debian GNU/__     o http://www.debian.org
 http://www8.zdnet.com/pcmag/pctech/content/16/13/os1613.001.html