slrnpull stopped pulling.

Hallo,

I have used slrn and slrnpull to read 4 newsgroups
(comp.lang.python.announce, comp.lang.python, comp.os.linux announce,
comp.os.linux.answers) for a few months and then it just happened that no
new articles were collected anymore for the last two or three weeks.

Even when I run slrnpull manually while my connection to the ISP is
active, everything seems OK as far as the connection to the news server is
concerned.  The message in the case of each of the newsgroups is just that
there are no new articles.

I enquired about this at my ISP and the answer was that they are not aware
of a problem.

Does any one know what could have gone wrong?

| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@alpha.futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg       |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |