Re: gcc can't compile, egcc can!??

Hi,

Why don't you compile the kernel with g++ ? (I know that egcs has some
problems, but I think that g++ is fine.)
As I wrote before, I have never found a real need to use gcc, since
everything that is writtent in the old "clasic" C can be understood by
g++, but not everything can be understood by gcc.

My guess is that stdio.h has some lines in it that are not compatible with
gcc. If you really want to work with gcc you can put a #define __GCC at
the beginning of your file, and to put an #ifndef __GCC before every
problematic line. Or... You can just use g++.

Liran Zvibel.

---
http://www.math.tau.ac.il/~liranz/