Trouble with the list.

Hi!

I'm having some problems with getting mail from debian-security-accounce.
I've been kicked off twice because of massive amounts of bounced mail. I
guess it has something to do with an anti-spam filter some sysadmins have
placed on the backbone of the university. It probably rejects mail that
doesn't have a valid name in the 'To:' field. However, I don't quite know
what the amount of traffic is on security-announce, so I'm trying
Debian-user now, to be sure there IS any traffic...
(Posting this is to make sure there will be...)

Maybe I should go to the sysadmins and yell at 'm...

Regards...
 Maarten Bezemer.