Re: No E 14 yet

> Most of my X usage is on xterms at university, which do 8 bit colour only,
> and I hear that E isn't so good in such circumstances. I even found
> afterstep to chew too many colours to be worthwhile. Instead I am a
> diehard fvwm2 fan.

I too like fvwm2, but I can't configure the menu - I've RTFM and looked at
the config pages, but I can't add things to sub-groups of the main menu -
whatever I try just ends up at the bottom of the main menu (i.e. the
`root' menu that comes up first when you click the mouse). I guess you
must have got this sussed (I know a lot of packages auto-add themselves to
the menus in the right place, but I'd like to add some more, and the big
config file has do not edit all over it :( )

Thanks,

Matthew

--
Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo

Steward-elect of the Cambridge Tolkien Society
Selwyn College Computer Support
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Chamber/8841/
http://www.cam.ac.uk/CambUniv/Societies/tolkien/
http://pick.sel.cam.ac.uk/