Yamaha sound card help

Hello,

I have spent so much time trying to set up my Yamaha sound
card (OPL-SA3), but now it only partially works. So I need
more help to have it worked. Hopefully, I can write a report
about this. :)

I am using 'isapnp' and sound module in kernel. The card is
known to work at I/O 530 IRQ 7 DMA 0, MIDI MPU_401 I/O 330 IRQ 9
and OPL3/OPL4 FM I/O 388. So in the kernel, I select MS Sound
System support,  OPL-2/OPL-3 FM, MPU-401 and Crystal Lake CS4232
card and config as above. But when loading sound module, system
pompt:

 kernel: Sound initialization started
 kernel: [IRQ Conflict?]<MSS audio codec (CS4231)> at 0x534 irq 7 dma 0,0
 kernel: <MPU-401 0.0  Midi interface #1> at 0x330 irq 9 dma 0
 kernel: <Yamaha OPL3 FM> at 0x388
 kernel: Sound initialization complete

But /dev/sndstat looks fine

 Card config:
 (CS4232 MIDI at 0x330 irq 9 drq 0)
 (CS4232 at 0x530 irq 7 drq 0,1)
 MS Sound System at 0x530 irq 7 drq 0
 Roland MPU-401 at 0x330 irq 9 drq 0
 OPL-2/OPL-3 FM at 0x388 drq 0

and /proc/interrupts showing

  7:    6254976   SoundPort

The card also works fine in playing midi, wav or mp3 file. Known
problems are

 1. Only root can play midi files. It seems to be a problem in
    confguration. Where needs to change?

 2. The following module in mixer does not work
        `vol'  `bass' `treble' `synth'
        `line' `cd'   `pcm2'   `rec'   `ogain'
    so basically mixer cann't work and sound quality is not good.

 3. Ther is no sound when playing CDROM. and I found no connector in
    sound card. how can I make CDROM work with this card?

Sorry for this long post and too many questions. Your kind help
is appreciated...

-cheng