Re: Help! My debian machine has a mind of its own!

On Sat, 30 May 1998 timothy@smasher.rs.itd.umich.edu wrote:

: Hi,
:         I have been using Debian 2.0 (from install disks) along with kernel
: 2.0.33 for the past month or two. My Debian box serves httpd, ftpd, telnetd for
  ^^^^^^

I saw a lot of weirdness with 2.0.33, especially when the load got over
1.0.  What kind of hardware do you have?  Also, anything interesting in
the logs?

Switching back to 2.0.32 solved a lot of problems.

[ I once had a similar rebooting problem with a P90 - it was bad RAM ]

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet - 410 South Phillips Avenue - Sioux Falls, SD  57104