Hamm upgrade

Thanks to the several folks who helped me with several post-upgrade
problems. These were related to getting my old libc5-compiled versions of
Applix and Netscape running. Although a libc6 version of Netscape is
available, I wanted to not spend money for a newer Applix even if available
at least at this time.

The basic approach that worked was to attempt to start the application
from a terminal window within kde. It might fail with a message such as
	can't load library 'whatever'
I would then find the appropriate debian package via
	dpkg -S whatever
then get that from the debian site and install it.

After a few such iterations everything was happy.

Thanks again,
Richard