HELP! Installing Packages From Another Drive...

Hello everyone!

   I have a 4.0 GB drive running Windows95 and a 514 MB drive with Debian (no packages installed yet, just the base). The 514 MB is a slave to the 4 GB. I downloaded several packages onto my Windows drive (C:\Debian), but I haven't a clue how to get them to install into Linux. How can I mount the drives from dselect? I'm VERY new to this so any in-depth/detailed help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

James