Re: Upgrade select packages

OD> Is there a way to upgrade only a few packages at a time ( I mean upgrade
OD> recursively, so that If something is dependent on something else, it will
OD> also be upgraded.

In deselect go into "select". Put everything on "hold". Pressing = on the
first two lines should be sufficient. The packages should be marked with =
now.

Then go back and select "update" and then "select" from the menu. You can
then select the packages you want to upgrade. You will still get the
dependency check screens.

Ciao,
	Martin