Re: Another failure notice

On Mon, 25 May 1998 13:00:23 +0100 (BST), (Ted Harding) wrote:

>In due course, list-admins should remove subscribers with persistent delivery
>problems. However, this should not be done immediately because the problem >may only be temporary.

    Well, that's fine and dandy.  It has been over three days now, confirmed
by at least 4 people on the list.  I think that is enough to call it
something other than "temporary" in just about anyone's book.

>Delivery problems are a fact of life, and at any time there
>are almost certain to be some subscribers to a mailing list with delivery
>problems, so people who post will get these messages. You just have to live
>with it.

    Took me almost three days to speak up about it.  It is the same user,
time to remove that person, plain and simple.  Enough is enough.

             Steve C. Lamb             | Opinions expressed by me are not my
    http://www.calweb.com/~morpheus    | employer's.  They hired me for my
             ICQ: 5107343              | skills and labor, not my opinions!