problem with squid

Hello,

we have encoutered a problem using squid 1.1.20.

I explain u our config:
        we have a computer which is a server and is running squid,
apache,
sendmail ....it is a slave (for DNS and proxy) of another server.

        the others computers under win95 are connected to this one to go
on the
internet.

The problem is that we cannot make "post request" on the web (like in
yahoo or altavista ...) but it's possible on the local domain.  We think
the problem is
coming from the proxy ...filters or something like that...
Can u help us ???
--
      wwwwww
     ( o  0 )