Re: Upgrade script

"Scott D. Killen" <wizard@scottkillensoftware.com> writes:
> Where can I find the script that prepares my 1.3.1 system for upgrade
> to hamm?  Any help is greatly appreciated...

http://debian.vicnet.net.au/autoup or
ftp://debian.vicnet.net.au/autoup

     AFIK the latest version of autoup.sh is v0.25.  A recent message
on this list noted that slang*.deb has been moved to /base (the script
looks for it in /libs.

     There is also a tarball "autoup.tar.gz" on those sites that
contains all the files needed for by the script.  This can be more
convenient than getting all the files by ftp.

     I believe the script is also on www.debian.org in the "developers
corner", but this does not always have the latest version.

Bob
--
   _
  |_)  _  |_       Robert D. Hilliard    <hilliard@flinet.com>