How do you set up this multiport card? (boca IOAT66)

I have a 6 port boca IOAT66 serial port card.  The linux hardware howto
says that this card can be used with linux, but I am having trouble configuring
it.

The description in the manual says that it uses port 0x208
as a shared port.  Each bit in the port corresponds to an interupt
on a port:

	Bit  76543210
	Port **FEDCBA

* 	unused and always one
[A-F] 	identify a given port

When the interrupt is active, the bit which identifies the port is set to 0.

When I boot the system, the ports are noticed, but are given incorrect
settings.  If I issue the command

setserial -v /dev/cua32 irq5 port 0x220 set_multiport \
	port1 0x208 mask1 0x3f match1 0x3f

I can connect to the serial device on port A with minicom.
There is another computer at the other end of the link, and when
I send something from this other computer, the entire message is
received by the linux box, but as soon as it stops transmitting,
I get beeps and garbage on the linux machine.  I don't seem to be
able to receive anything from the linux box on the other machine.

What am I doing wrong?

Here are the settings for the card:
Port	ADDR
A	220
B	228
C	240
D	248
E	260
F	268
Shared IRQ 5
Int. Stat. ADDR 208

This is the message that is given at boot

Serial driver version 4.13 with no serial options enabled
tty00 at 0x03f8 (irq = 4) is a 16550A
tty01 at 0x02f8 (irq = 3) is a 16550A
tty32 at 0x3220 (irq = 3) is a 16550A
tty33 at 0x3228 (irq = 3) is a 16550A