How can I make this done? Orig:Re: where's the 'man'?

O.K. Now I want to install debian's packages via ftp.

I have a win95 and two FreeBSD boxes ( called Fa and Fb) in my office,
Fa has a modem connecting to Internet, Fb and win95 access Internet
through Fa. Since only pppd comes with debian base system, all I can
think is: setting up Fb as a gateway and a pppd server, then connect
my note book (called Na) to Fb using a null modem. My private network
layout is:

	      Na--------------Fb       Fa         Win95
                  null modem            |
                                       Internet

Now I make Na and Fb ping each other successfully, and am sure packet
forwarding in Fb is enabled, but I can't ping Fa from Na, did I miss
something?

I have not much experiences on pppd, any helps or hints would be
appreciated.

Jonah