Re: Unknown PCI Ethernet card

> It just says it is a Genius / KYE Corp. Ethernet Card which is NE2000
> compatible, I think it is something like Genius 2500.
>
> Who can advice me which driver should I use for this card? I don't know
> which one to choose.
If if says it's NE2000 compat.,  use the ne2000 driver.  The newer
development kernels have specialized ne2000 drivers for PCI ethernet
cards,  but the standard ne2000 one in the debian kernels ought to be ok.

                     					Will

|             harpo@udel.edu lowe@cis.udel.edu lowe@debian.org           |
|			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/		         |
|    PGP Public Key:  http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/index.html#pgpkey    |