Re: apache mailing list for users?

Ulisses Alonso <ulisses@pusa.eleinf.uv.es> writes:

I found some lists via search, rather than via the structure:

II. Your search on apache matched 4 mailing lists:

          apache
                  apache Game
      apacheweek
                  News and information about the Apache Server
 apacheweek-html
                  Apache Week in HTML format
      MODPERL
                  Discussion about the Apache ModPerl Module

So you might want to try again.

Liz Coolbaugh
Linux Weekly News