Debian 2.0

Greetings everyone,

	I have a question for anyone that can assist me.  I recently upgraded
to the Debian 2.0 distribution and upon doing so, I seem to have ran into a
problem.

	When I attempt to compile the source code
(Kernel-Source_2.0.33-9.deb), I have noticed that I receive some messages
regarding garbage after #ifndefine lines, as well as no trailing white
space after #define .....  Also, when I install the compiled kernel, I can
CONNECT to my network/the Internet, but, I cannot seem to SEND to either.
When I attempt to ping an address (even on my LAN), I recieve the message
'Operation Not Permitted'.

	I would appreciate any help or suggestions.  Thanks

|           CTech            |
|  ctech@alabama.dyn.ml.org  |