Re: SMTP connection went away?

On Wed, 20 May 1998, Hamish Moffatt wrote:

> As soon as I get a chance I might
> upgrade my production system to exim.

THAT is the right way to fix it :) The thing is, I have UUCP so on many of
my systems, I have a smail binary that exim passes mail bound for any uucp
domains that I handle.  You can not do that within dselect since the MTA's
conflict.  Dpkg only knows about exim on my systems.  I swear that by the
end of the summer I will strip the uucp code out of smail and integrate it
into exim as a uucp router and better rmail binary.

George Bonser

Microsoft! Which end of the stick do you want today?