Re: Apache package q

On Sun, 17 May 1998, Art Lemasters wrote:

>      It worked, George.  You should know that I updated
> base-passwd after the last fix, though.  Other than that,
> it looks like a "go!"  Don't forget dependencies, if there
> are any, BTW, I also used the most easy-and-excellent-for-
> newbies _dselect_, the method that allows us to punch "y"
> or "n" and go!  ;-)  ...not like those other systems that
> want us to "make" the "world".  ;-)

Ok, since the system I am upgrading is a development system, I am not to
worried about breaking it.  I will give it a try.  If the passwd upgrade
upgrade works, I will report it in the hopes that the base-passwd bug
aginst 2.0 might be cleared.

>      ...and get that bait off your breath.  ;-)

gulp.

George Bonser

Microsoft! Which end of the stick do you want today?