Re: [SECURITY] New versions of gzip available

On Friday, May 15, George Bonser wrote

> Find a mirror of the Debian incoming directory ... I think there are some
> listed on the Debian web page ... and grab the new debianutils and install
> it manually with dpkg -i

Debian 1.3.1r8 has been released with a debianutils that makes gzip happy.
I don't know about all the mirrors, but I just checked on ftp.debian.org
and the (working) bo 1.3.1r8 with debianutils 1.8.9 is there.

Again sorry for the trouble this caused.

  Christian