Re: Additional resourrces on hylafax

Hi,
>>"Eloy" == Eloy A Paris <eparis@ven.ra.rockwell.com> writes:

Eloy> Did you e-mail the HylaFAX maintainer? He's always willing to
Eloy> improve his package. I use it and is very nice.

	I agree. But you see, in this case, people had already
 presented the error to the author, (possibly zillions of times), and
 there wasw indeed a fix available. It is just so hard to find.

	I hate bothering the author for stuff like this (which is why
 I have been trying so hard to reach a solution without bothering
 him).  I just want the soluto=io documented for other US robotics
 owners using Debian.

	manoj
 The URLs, again, are:
 http://www.trump.net.au/~rjc/hylafax/usr.html
 http://www.elgro.demon.co.uk/resources.html
--
 The evil you teach us, we will execute, and it shall go hard but we
 will better the instruction.  -- Shakespeare