Re: Totally off-subject ( And now for something Completely diffe

Þann 16-May-98 skrifar sjc@gis.net:
>>Now I can't remember where I found it and EVERYONE is
>> looking for it from Me?!?!
> um well..add me to the list...if you do happen to find it...let me know
> where!
  I have it here, if you guys want it...

  I got it from the cnn site, somewhere in TECH... don't remember quite
where.  Maybe George Bonser remembers, George, you remember the pointer?

Orn Einar Hansen                         oe.hansen@oehansen.pp.se
                                        voice+fax; +46 035 217194