Thanks Debian Users

Date: 5/15/98

Hi  Folks,

I was most pleasantly surprized by the very quick responses which I
received from the Debian Users Community.

The responses came in three categories:

 1. Those who were sincere, they were very sympathetic to
 my plea, and offered valid suggestions which I should try.
 They also invited me to return to them for help.

 2. Those who appeared to be have a great amount of Debian
 knowledge, but, offered suggestions in a mildly sarcastic manner.

 3. Those who recommended systems that are easier to use than
 Debian.

To all, thank you for expending your resources to answer my
plea.  I am very happy to know that out there in "cyberlandia"
there are "Debian FRIENDS" that will come to my needs when
I feel "wwwwwhipped".

THANK YOU,
Bert Conliffe
bconliff@pan.gbm.net