Re: Netscape problems....

> dselect reported that the install went fine and the script exited with now
> errors.  But when I click on the netscape button in xwindows nothing
> happens, and also when I type netscape in a term window it says netscape is
> not installed.

see if you can find the netscape binary.  As root,  run "updatedb" to
update the locate database,  and then do "locate netscape".  Also,  check
your path.  On my system,  netscape is in /usr/X11/bin/netscape.

                     					Will

|             harpo@udel.edu lowe@cis.udel.edu lowe@debian.org           |
|			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/		         |
|    PGP Public Key:  http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/index.html#pgpkey    |