Re: XDM doesn't work

On Tue, May 12, 1998 at 09:12:40AM -0400, Peter Iannarelli wrote:
> Hello all:

The xdm-errors file gives an error that there are no valid resolutions
for the xserver / monitor.  The machine is at home, and I neglected
to beinf the error report with me to work.  If there were no valid
resolutions, wouldn't I get failures in startx and xinit?  They both
start fine, and I get the 3 resolutions I configured (640x480, 800x600,
1024x768).

Thanks,

Pat