Re: Funneling a donain's mail to one account.

> On Fri, 8 May 1998, R. Chris Ross wrote:
> > Something like this:
> >
> > church.org	local:pastor
> I'd probably do it with a virtusertable entry:
> @church.org	pastor@<local.domain>

Yup, that's the way to go.  Read all about it at:

The only thing I had to do differently from their instructions was to
use the 'hash' database type rather than 'dbm' (there may have been a
way to use 'dbm', but I don't know it.)  So the lines would look like

	FEATURE(virtusertable, `hash /etc/virtusertable')dnl

	makemap hash /etc/virtusertable </etc/virtusertable

Now all you have to remember to do is to rerun the makemap command
when you edit virtusertable, something I invariably forget...

Pete Harlan