Re: printing postscript with HP 670 C

On Fri, 8 May 1998, Jesus Ruiz de Infante wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a Hewlett Packard Desk Jet 670 C printer, and I haven't been able
> to configure ghostscript version 4.0 to print with it black and white
> papers. Well, actually it prints ok but the top margin gets  reduced to
> zero.  Printing in color works ok with cdeskjet or dj-500c
> ghostscript filters. So the question is:
>
> Is it possible to print with HP 670C using the black cartidge and
> ghostscript ??

I'm using HP 670C with ghostscript 5.10 under debian bo (1.3.r6), without
any problems.
This is my printcap definition of this printer:

dj-postscript:\
       :lp=/dev/lp1:sh:\
       :sd=/var/spool/lpd/dj-postscript:\
       :if=/var/spool/lpd/filter-dj:\
       :mx#0:

This is the contents of my '/var/spool/lpd/filter-dj' file

#!/bin/sh
gs -q -sPAPERSIZE=a4 @cdj550.upp \
-sOutputFile=- -

					Wojtek Zabolotny