Re: Supressing duplicate email
- To: Mike Schmitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Supressing duplicate email
- From: Bill Leach <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 09:53:15 -0400
- Message-id: <19980508095315.D1069@gandalf>
- In-reply-to: <19980507112123.13797@mschmitz>; from Mike Schmitz on Thu, May 07, 1998 at 11:21:23AM -0700
- References: <19980507112123.13797@mschmitz>
There are several. Be aware that there is a condition where you can
loose mail using the 'supress duplicate email' scripts (mentioned in
the man pages for procmail IIRC).
On Thu, May 07, 1998 at 11:21:23AM -0700, Mike Schmitz wrote:
> Does anyone have a procmail recipe to supress duplicate email? (Useful when
> subscribed to more than one Debian list).
from a 1996 Micro$loth ad campaign:
"The less you know about computers the more you want Micro$oft!"
See! They do get some things right!
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org