Re: StarOffice 4.0 *.deb

I've installed both 4.0 and 3.1 in hamm using the debian installer with
minimal problems.  I had installed 3.1 into bo before the installer
package came along and it was a bit strange to configure, but following
the instructions to the letter helped.

One thing I noticed with the word processor is the the display font makes
it look like spaces between words are sometimes missing, but they look
fine when printed out.

Bob

----
Tucson, AZ                  AMPRnet:  w6swe@01.w6swe.ampr.org