Re: StarOffice 4.0 *.deb

Allan W. Bart, Jr. wrote:

> could you tell a bit more about what it takes to install star office and how do
> you like the package.

Really, the installation is simple. Just run it. I changed the
installation location from ~/Soffice40 to /usr/local/bin/Soffice40, but
other than that it was just click, click, click. I think you need to add
it's bin directory to your path.

As for the package, it seems to always get good reviews. I haven't
actually used it yet. In fact, I've never used any office suite tools,
but I wanted something natvie to look at the odd Word doc.

--
...RickM...