Re: Exim and procmail

George Bonser wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Apr 1998, Daniel Quinlan wrote:
>
> > hi,
> >    now I know I can't be the only one using Exim and procmail, so I must
> > be doing something weird.
>
> Uhm, you probably ARE the only one using Exim and Procmail!  Exim has its
> own filtering and delivery scripting built-in so there is no need for
> procmail.

I am sad to report he is not the only one using exim and procmailI use them
also....have it working well though with fetchmail
hmmm maybe I will check out exim's own mail delivery stuff
I do so like procmail though (and sort of need it for a project but thats
completely anothe rstory)

> Go to www.exim.org and read the exim filter specification.

ill check this out...
hmm maybe this should be mentioned in the description of the exim package?
I don't remember it saying anything about that...just said its easier to
configure
-Steve
--
-=Signature has been removed because it made an unfair comparison between NT 4
and Linux =-