RE: COBOL?

COBOL! gag, choke..

Seriously, I don't know of a compiler but I have a few
things for emacs 19.34.  I picked a cobol mode (2 of them
actually) off the net and hacked them up.  Added support
in hilit19.  It's slow but pretty.  Let me know if you
need them.

I don't know the language but I can tell you it's a pain
to load a cobol program with oracle sql code in it!

jim