Debian 2.0 Question

Hello Everyone,

	I have been using Debian 1.31 for some time now, but had a bad crash last
Monday and was going to go ahead and upgrade to Debian 2.0 from the Frozen
Distribution. I know I am pre-mature but, thought this was a good time,
seeing how my system is hosed as it is. I do have backups but really was
hoping that 2.0 was going to be out by the end of this month (April), but
checked and now it is May.

	The question I have is looking at the /binary-i386 Disk section, there all
the files and 2 I am not sure about. This is resc1440tecra.bin and
drv1440tecra.bin. What exactly is the "tecra"? Do I need it for installing
Debian 2.0? I checked the list archives and couldn't find anything about
this for the last 2 months.

	Also, is it smart for me to go ahead with the Debian 2.0 upgrade starting
out fresh? I do have some scripts - ppp.chatscript, reslov.conf, and a few
others that will probably work with 2.0 that I have backed up and will
probably use. But other than that, I was hoping to get all the updated
files for 2.0 with this install. Is this Ok?

	Thanks for your help!