Re: bouncing mail with procmail

In debian-user you wrote:

>How can I bounce mail with procmail?  I've tried using |exit 111, but it
>complains about not being able to open the exit mail file...

You need to put 'EXITCODE=xxx' instead.

>Here is my current .procmailrc:

Here is mine :-) I use qmail, so YMMV. reject-spam prints a
message to stderr (which is taken up by the bounce), and exits
100. I'm not sure which of the two '100' is used as the actual
code returned to procmail, I did this in increments, and it was a
long time ago.

----------------------
MAILBOX=~/procmailbox

:0
<snip recipes that weed out "good" mail>

EXITCODE=100

:0c
|~/reject-spam

:0
!spam

Yes, spam is a user-name on my machine. It might be better to
make it a file, that way I'd keep the MAIL FROM:.  I'm looking
(but not very hard) for a way to keep the RCPT TO: ...

--
#include <std_disclaim.h>                           Lorens Kockum
Seriously considering putting a blatant company plug in my .sig.