Re: list of kernel error codes

poppy wrote:

  >While booting my debian 1.31 box with kernel
  >2.0.33, I see a failure to initialize my
  >ethernet card with an error code 2
  >
  >Where can I find a translation of the
  >error codes or does anyone know what an error
  >number 2 is???

/usr/include/asm/errno.h and /usr/include/linux/errno.h

  #define ENOENT           2      /* No such file or directory */

    Come to me, all you who labour and are heavily laden, and I will
    give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am
    meek and lowly in heart, and you shall find rest for your souls.
    For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.    (Matthew 11: 28-30)