Re: upgrade to libc6 script?

On Tue, Apr 21, 1998 at 09:57:08AM -0400, Stephen Carpenter wrote:

> The one you link is the old version It is v.23 and I elieve from what
> I read this morning .25 was releaces According to the old versiont he
> latest version shoul dbe at: http://www.taz.net.au/autoup/autoup/

that url was a typo fixed in 0.24.  it should be

	http://www.taz.net.au/autoup/

however, http://debian.vicnet.net.au/autoup is updated at exactly the
same time as my home (taz) site, has lots more stuff (like copies of
all the required .debs individually and in a .tar.gz archive), and has
several Mbps of upstream bandwidth (which is infinitely better than my
64K ISDN connection to vicnet).

personally, i think people would be crazy to use the taz site rather
than the vicnet site....but hey! some people actually *like* things
slower and with less features.

choose your protocol:

	http://debian.vicnet.net.au/autoup
or