Re: upgrade to libc6 script?

The one you link is the old version
It is v.23 and I elieve from what I read this morning .25 was releaces
According to the old versiont he latest version shoul dbe at:
http://www.taz.net.au/autoup/autoup/
-Steve
jdassen@wi.leidenuniv.nl wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 21, 1998 at 02:42:01PM +0200, E.L. Meijer (Eric) wrote:
> > I tried to look up the url for the autoupgrade script to libc6, but
> > aparently the list archives on www.debian.org are hosed (i.e., not there).
> > Could anyone tell me where to find the most recent version of this script?
> > Wouldn't it be nice to put this on the web page under `support'?
>
> It's available from the "Developer's Corner" as
> http://www.debian.org/devel/autoup.sh ; I'm not sure if it's the latest
> version though (one was posted this morning I think).
>
> HTH,
> Ray
> --
> LEADERSHIP  A form of self-preservation exhibited by people with auto-
> destructive imaginations in order to ensure that when it comes to the crunch
> it'll be someone else's bones which go crack and not their own.
> - The Hipcrime Vocab by Chad C. Mulligan
>
> --

-=Signature has been removed because it made an unfair comparison between NT 4
and Linux =-
replacement: (ok I admit...I am bored..its a slow day at work)
[sjc@debian ~]$fortune -o
Anything more than 3 shakes is for fun.